be a part of what we do
There are lots of different opportunities to connect, belong and serve here at Six Ways.
Find out more about all the different things we have happening and how you can be a part of what we do here.
Everyone is welcome to get involved.
• Sunday mornings •
• secondary school group •
• ages 4+ •
• stay and play toddler group •
Super Study Space
• ages 7 – 14 •
• free English classes •
• a Trussell Trust Foodbank •
• opportunities to pray together •
Walking for Fitness
• walks around our local park •
• Birmingham Churches Night Shelter •
Place of Welcome
• welcoming space for tea and chats •
• group for active retired people •
• for men in our church community •
• for women in our church community •
All volunteers are DRS checked where appropriate.
Download our Safeguarding policy
Download our Adults at risk policy 2017